This page summarizes my CV. Please find a complete version [here].
- 2015. VU University Amsterdam. PhD in Financial Economics.
- 2012. Tinbergen Institute Amsterdam. MPhil in Finance.
- from July 2018. University of Toronto and Rotman School of Management. Assistant Professor of Finance.
- Today. Université Paris-Dauphine. Assistant Professor of Finance.
- 2014. Toulouse School of Economics. Visiting PhD scholar, faculty sponsor Sophie Moinas.
Honors and Fellowships
- 2017. ANR (French National Research Agency). JCJC Young Researchers Grant (€170,000) for Market Design in the Digital Age (MIDAS) project on FinTech and market quality (principal investigator).
- 2017. First Annual Toronto FinTech Conference. Runner-up Best Paper Award for "Smart Settlement."
- 2016. Europlace Institute of Finance. Research grant (€10,000) for Markets of Tomorrow project on
Blockchain-driven exchanges (head scientist).
- 2016. Federation of European Exchanges. Josseph de la Vega Prize (€5,000), annual award for "outstanding research on securities markets in Europe."
- 2014. Eastern Finance Association (EFA). Paper "Need for Speed? Exchange Latency and Market Quality" awarded outstanding paper in investments award.
- 2014. Royal Dutch Academy of Sciences (KNAW). Nominated as Young Researcher at the 5th Lindau Nobel Prize Meeting in Economics.
- 2013. C. Willems Stichting grant (€1,000) for a visit at the Toulouse School of Economics.
- 2013. ERIC Doctoral Consortium Stuttgart. Paper "Need for Speed? Exchange Latency and Market Quality" awarded runner-up PhD paper award.
- 2011. Huygens Scholarship from the Dutch Ministry of Education (€18,600).
- Ad-hoc referee for The Review of Financial Studies, Management Science, Review of Finance, Journal of Empirical Finance, Annals of Economics and Statistics.
- Contributor on VoxEU, the policy portal of CEPR and The Conversation (French)